COVID-19 Symptom Policy
Please read our policy for COVID-19 symptoms (adapted from the CDC). If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Then your quarantine period is as follows and starts the first day of symptoms:
10 days, AND no fever for 24 hours, AND symptoms improving.
If you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19,
You should be tested.
These include: Fever (Temp >100.5), Fatigue, Dry Cough, Shortness of breath, Muscle aches, Change in taste or smell, Headache, Sore throat, Nasal congestion, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea.
If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes without a mask and you are fully vaccinated:
- Get tested at 5 days or at onset of symptoms following the exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until you receive a negative test result.
- You do not need to quarantine unless you develop symptoms. (You may come to Hero Quest/Summit if you don't have symptoms.)
If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes without a mask and you are not fully vaccinated:
- Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19.
- Get tested if you start developing symptoms.
- If you have tested negative after 7 days, then you can attend Hero Quest/Summit.